What makes us stand out is our high academic achievement as well as our huge range of subjects, prize-winning orchestras, bands and choirs, and over 40 sporting activities. We have high-quality facilities that include a modern sports centre, a professional theatre, an outdoor pool and a heated indoor pool.
Epsom Girls Grammar School is in Epsom, a suburb of Auckland, ten minutes from the city centre, next to Auckland's smartest shopping area, Newmarket, and twenty minutes from Auckland Airport. The average temperature in Auckland ranges between 12-15 °C in winter, and 20-25 °C in summer.
Attend one of the finest schools in New Zealand and live in one of the most desirable school zones in Auckland and New Zealand.
- Attain some of the best academic results for New Zealand across a wide range of subjects, and most go on to successful tertiary studies
- Are successful young women leaders, nurtured in a girls-only environment
- Are encouraged to be independent learners
- Participate and succeed in a wide range of co-curricular activities
- Are equipped to thrive in an inter-connected world, being part of a vibrant multicultural school community
- Enjoy outstanding facilities set in safe, park-like grounds e.g. sports fields, heated swimming pools and a professional theatre.
Click on the links below to find out more about studying and living in Auckland, New Zealand: