Current Employment Opportunities
We are looking for Part Time pool attendants to work various hours during the school term. Hours may vary by negotiation.
- Open & close facilities when required for hirers
- Ensure users are familiar with safe and correct use of equipment
- Ensure that spaces are left clean & tidy after use
- Ensure that facility and health & safety rules are upheld by hirers and staff
- Lifeguard duties
The successful applicant should be able to/hold:
- A current first aid certificate (minimum) and/or current life guard award (Training is available for suitable candidate)
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work with colleagues, coaches, community and group hirers
- Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, early mornings and evenings
- Able to swim test: 200m in 6 minutes, 5 minutes treading water, surface dive to deepest part of the pool.
All applicants must include the completed School Application Form.
NB If using the fillable PDF please make sure you download a copy before you begin filling it in to ensure that the changes are saved.
Email or send your cover letter, CV and completed application form and direct enquiries to:
PA to the Principal
Epsom Girls Grammar School
Closing date: Friday, 29 May 3.00 pm